The following steps are necessary to enroll a child in Venice Christian School:
- Complete the required application forms for each child who is being enrolled. Parents will be expected to have read the school Handbook so that they can sign the “Parent Covenant” attached to the application. Students in the middle school will be required to sign the “Student Covenant” as a part of the application process.
- Submit application forms along with a current report card and a current standardized test evaluation, if applicable. Applicants are required to undergo additional testing to determine acceptance and proper placement.
- Parents of new applicants must schedule an interview with the administrator.
- Parents of new applicants will be notified in writing of their child’s acceptance. VCS reserves the right as a private institution to both refuse admittance to any child and to not define the reasons for non-acceptance.
Once accepted, the final steps of the application process as enumerated below must be completed to formally enroll a child.
- Pay all fees.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate, physical examination form and immunization form (HRS 680), as required by the State of Florida. Submit a completed Emergency Card, Payment Agreement and Daycare Registration forms.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- KINDERGARTEN – Five years of age on or before September 1
- FIRST GRADE – Six years of age on or before September 1
- ALL OTHER GRADES – Satisfactory completion of previous grade or equivalent course work
Click on the title of the form to get a printable version:
Venice Christian School does accept Step-Up-For-Students and Gardiner scholarships. To get details and eligibility requirements for these scholarships, please visit their website at the link below:
Venice Christian School also accepts McKay Scholarship.