PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ENROLLMENT FOR 2021-22.
We have experienced an unprecedented number of requests for preschool through 8th grade. We currently have wait lists for those classes. Please be aware that submitting an inquiry does not secure a place in a class. See the steps below for the enrollment process.
Please click on the link to submit an inquiry for 9th through 12th grades.
For current tuition and fee information, click on the link below:
The following steps are necessary to enroll a child in Kindergarten through 12th grade in Venice Christian School:
- Parents of new applicants must schedule an interview with the administrator.
- Bring a current report card and a current standardized test evaluation, if applicable, to the interview with the principal. Applicants are required to undergo additional testing to determine acceptance and proper placement.
Once accepted, the next steps of the application process are enumerated below and must be completed to formally enroll a child.
- Complete online application and enrollment packets. A link will be emailed for the application.
- Pay all fees.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate, physical examination form and immunization form (HRS 680), as required by the State of Florida.
Applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- KINDERGARTEN – Five years of age on or before September 1
- FIRST GRADE – Six years of age on or before September 1
- ALL OTHER GRADES – Satisfactory completion of previous grade or equivalent course work
Venice Christian School does accept Step-Up-For-Students, Family Empowerment and Gardiner scholarships. To get details and eligibility requirements for these scholarships, please visit their websites at the links below:
For the McKay scholarship use the link below.